2013年1月4日金曜日

I wish Land of Hope and Safety (January 4, 2012)

May Japan be Land of Hope and Safety, Mother of the Accidents Free!

 Japanese people visit a shrine on January in order to make traditional New Year's wishes for health and happiness. This is called Hatsumode, the first visit to a shrine. So I visited Meiji Jingu which is a Shinto shrine too.
 I wish Japan to be Land of Hope and Safety, Mother of the Accidents Free!
 After the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant accident, I continue to try to find the consequence of the accident against creatures in Tokyo and surrounding prefectures. At the moment, I find no biologocal impacts against Tokyo and neighbor prefectures.
Posted by Yoshitaka Kiriake from Japan on January 4, 2013.



 
 
日本は希望と安全の国を目指せ!
 
新年おめでとうございます。今年もよろしくお願いいたします。私は東京と近隣県で原発事故の影響を調査していますが、関東では事故による影響は見られません。
 
 
 
 
 
Torii (shrine archway)
About Meiji jingu

At the main shrine buildings, people make wishes for their health and happiness.
I wish Japan to be Land of hope and safety.
 
 
After the worship, people dropped in at the food court.
I think Japanese food safety law saves our lives effectively.
 
 
 
   I found these insects in Tokyo last year.
 
mantis
 
cricket
 
 
This cricket has lost the left rear leg.
This cricket has lost the left rear leg. I think that there is no relation with the nuclear accident. It seems that it was eaten by the predator such as mantis.
 
 
 
I continue to visit Japanese zoos, aquariums and parks to see the effects of Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant accident. Fortunately I could find no effect against creatures in Tokyo Japan.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Public Health Network in Japan





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿