2013年1月1日火曜日

Biological monitoring by submarine

Biological monitoring by Atlantis Submarine Tour Waikiki

I could see many kinds of marine creatures at WAIKIKI AQUARIUM. They are so beautiful that I decided to join Atlantis Submarine Tour Waikiki which brings me underwater of Waikiki. I could observe many Hawaiian fishes, manta ray, and turtle in a state of nature. I have visited some Japanese zoo and aquarium to see the effects of Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant accident, I could find no effect against Hawaiian creatures too.
Posted by Yoshitaka Kiriake from Japan on January 1, 2013.




島第一原発事故による影響を見るため各地を訪問している。ワイキキの海中を観察するためサブマリンツアーに参加し、潜水艦で自然な状態での海洋生物を観察した。







HI is surrounded by beautiful ocean.
When I saw the sea I  could see many fish.
 
 
I have wanted to see underwater marine life.
So I boarded the submarine.
Atlantis Submarine Tour Waikiki
 
 
This is a cabin of the submarine.
This captain taught us about marine creatures.
I could see many fish from the window.
Manta ray
We visited sunken shipwrecks and airplane and other artificial reefs.
There was a turtle on the roof.
 
Flowers are beautiful too.
 
I had dinner
 @Makai MarketFood Court of ALA MOANA CENTER
I ate yummy lobster.
Steak & shrimp was good too.
 
 
 
I am continuing to visit to aquariums and zoo to see the effects of  the accident because we can see many kinds of creatures which are sensitive to radioactive materials from the environment, so it is important to see their health for our safety.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Public Health Network in Japan
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿